- How and when should interested customers contact you?
If you have any questions, you can email me any time at email@example.com. I will respond within 1-3 business days.
- Do you accept commissioned projects?
I am currently accepting commissions on a case-by-case basis. It is important that any commission I do take on is a good match for my growing portfolio and my plans as an artist. If you have a proposal, I would love to hear it! Please fill out this form here.
- What are your payment terms?
Payments are due in full at time of purchase.
- Do you have a return policy?
Artwork may be returned by mail 14 days from delivery. Please email me as soon as possible if you do decide to that you need to return your work so I can await its arrival back home.
- What shipping options do you offer?
The shop includes shipping estimates within each product’s description. I also include shipping estimates when responding to inquiries. If you have a timeframe that you need artwork by, please include it in your inquiry or email me and I will do my best to get it to you by the time you need it.
- Do you accept wholesale purchases?
Yes, industry professionals will receive up to a 30% discount to be determined within the inquiry process. Interested in placing a wholesale order? Fill out this form here.
- Do you use archival, environmentally friendly materials?
I use both archival and environmentally friendly materials. Each material is picked due to its low-waste potential and/or ability to withstand the tempers of time. If you have any concerns about the quality or sustainably of your purchase, contact me immediately and we can figure something out.
- Do you help your customers frame your work?
For an additional cost, I will handcraft a frame for your print prior to delivery. You can add a frame to your cart in the Shop. Please keep in mind that this may delay shipping by a few weeks.
- What are the sizes of your limited editions?
Prints made with traditional methods (woodblock, silkscreen, etc) have set editions that will be clarified in product description. I never exceed 100 prints in total.
- Does your work come with a certificate of authenticity?
All original and print artworks come with certificates of authenticity.
- Are you interested in being contacted by galleries or agents?
Yes, please email me directly for serious inquiries only.
- I have a question you didn’t answer, what do I do?
Reach out to me directly through email and I will respond within 1-3 business days.